December 14, 2012

Christmas spirit




Today my mum told me that people at her work (where the Saint Lucia's Day's lingonberry cake had gone to) had an idea that I could sell Christmas dry cakes. Because Christmas is so close (and selling cakes seems like a greedy idea), I had an idea to sell the cakes and donate the money to charity.

I wanted to help the children in Finland, so I chose Lastenklinikoiden Kummit Ry as the charity I wanted to give money to. I will be making the dry cakes (maximum of ten) during next week, and all the money (I will be donating the ingredients) will go directly to charity. 

If you want to be part of something good and make sure you'll get a cake of your own, please let me know. In case there's going to be a high demand; I will only have time to bake a maximum of ten cakes, so the cakes will be sold in the order the requests come in :)

Please note that this is only applicable to people I know and are able to collect the cake from me!


The price for a cake is 3 euros (= the price of ingredients) + donation of your choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment