August 1, 2013

Follow your dreams - from hobby to business

Follow your dreams

A little over a year ago I was pulled into the wonderful world of unique cake making, and I can safely say that there has been real progress in the execution since then.


With my blog's first birthday just around the corner, it's been a good time to do something radical, and so I decided to turn my hobby into a business.

For those dreaming of the same thing, it's not easy. But after all the paper work and studying of the law, the feeling when you receive your own business ID is absolutely fantastic!

One aid in helping to reach my goal has undoubtedly been the interior sticker (text designed by me) attached to my bedroom wall when I moved into my new home three years ago, which every morning and every night reminds me to follow my dreams.


Now I only have to wait for the company name to be registered, and after that we'll see what the future may hold... :)


Paper work in preparation of starting up a business

Private trader start-up notification
finally ready to be posted
This is where it all begun...                                                              ...and this is where it's now
Both of these cakes I made for my nephew's birthday, one year apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment