January 5, 2013

Lightning McQueen and Angry Birds cake


Once again I noticed how I always set the bar a little too high, especially in relation to the time available.

Sleep deprived, and after baking an entirely new cake (because the one I had baked the previous day had a filling too thin so it ran out of the sides of the cake) I continued with this cake until late at night in order to finish it according to my original vision.

This cake was made to order for a 5-year-old Nikolas, and the theme was Lightning McQueen and Angry Birds - every little boy's dream combination, I suppose :)

Inside the cake is (yet again) a strawberry filling.

Congratulations Nikolas!

I'm so glad I own round cookie cutters (and cable sleeves for the smaller circles ;) )!

A very angry little bird sitting on the rear spoiler

No comments:

Post a Comment