June 29, 2013

Minecraft cake



Minecraft Steve guarding
the rice crispie treat house
About a week and a half ago I was asked to make a Minecraft cake for one of my cousins' son's birthday. This time I also received a list of objects and characters which should be included, and I tried my hardest to fulfill at least some of the wishes. :)

This was the list:
"The cake could have a house, goodie character Steve with a diamond sword, a few little pigs and baddies as many as you can make. Baddies are wished in the order the pictures are, so you can leave them out from the end of the list. Steve should be at the house and baddies should be attacking."

The baddies were listed in this order:
Slender man, Herobrine (who also should have a diamond sword), pig, mutant enderman, mutant creeper, mutant zombie, skeleton, enderman



I tried my best, hope it's enough for Robin! :)



Herobrine (with the sword)
Slender man
Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment